Statement of Fair Processing
City Year UK/Atlantic Data
In order for you to use Atlantic Data and complete your DBS application, we are required by law to share some important information with you and you are required to give your consent for your data to be processed for this purpose.
Your consent is required so that:
- City Year UK can apply for a DBS disclosure on your behalf.
- Atlantic Data Ltd. may pass on your information to the DBS to carry out disclosure.
- DBS can complete your DBS disclosure.
Your consent is one legal basis for processing this disclosure application and;
- Is necessary in order for City Year UK to comply with our legal obligations.
- Is necessary to protect the interests of City Year UK in safeguarding the young people that we work with.
Consent: by ticking the DBS consent box on the Application Form
- I have read and understood City Year UK’s Privacy Statement.
- I give consent for my information to be used to submit a disclosure application. I understand that City Year UK and Atlantic Data Ltd. (Registered Body) will share this with the Disclosure and Barring Service. I also understand that my information will be used only for the purpose it is supplied, unless my prior consent is obtained.
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Statement
The Disclosure and Barring Service will refer the details provided on your application form to government and law enforcement bodies in accordance with any relevant legislation. The details provided to these bodies will be used for identifying possible matches to records held by them. For further information about how the Disclosure and Barring Service will process your information please go to: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/dbs-privacy-policies
Standard/Enhanced Checks (paper and e-Bulk applications) Declaration
Consent to obtain e-Bulk standard/enhanced check electronic result
I consent to the DBS providing an electronic result directly to the registered body that has submitted my application. I understand that an electronic result contains a message that indicates either the certificate is blank or to await certificate which will indicate that my certificate contains information. In some cases the registered body may provide this information directly to my employer prior to me receiving my certificate.